Costuri folosind un agent de emigrări
The fees charged by Registered Migration Agents are expected to be reasonable. While fees are not set, the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority provides details of the average range of fees charged by agents.
All registered migration agents provide the Office of the MARA with information on an annual basis on the average fees they charge for the services they provide.
The following table represents the range of fees charged by 70% of registered migration agents during the period from September 2009 to August 2010. These fees include GST.
|Agent Fee Data - September 2009 to August 2010|
|Permanent Residency Services||Employer Sponsored Migration
General Skilled Migration
Business Skills Entry
Other Family Migration
|$2,500 - $5,000
$1,500 - $3,850
$3,500 - $10,000
$1,500 - $3,500
|Temporary Residency Services||Students
|$450 - $2,000
$1,500 - $4,000
$500 - $3,000
|$1,200 - $4,000
$300 - $2,500
Note: Fees quoted are in Australian Dollars and include GST
A PDF version of the agent fee data is also available.
Why do fees vary?
Fees charged for work performed can vary as a result of a number of factors.
A Registered Migration Agent might charge lower fees due to:
- their inexperience as an agent
- the desire to enter a particular market
- their desire to assist in unusual circumstances
- the ease of that particular application
- the applicant having already partly completed the assignment
- the current marketplace fee levels.
An agent might charge higher fees due to:
- their level of experience as a senior registered migration agent
- the specific difficulties or complexities of a particular case
- the costs associated with running a larger business or practice
- the desire of the applicant for high personal levels of service
You should check with your registered migration agent whether there are additional charges that are not included in the quoted fees, for example; photocopying, phone calls and couriers.